Counselling in Longford for couples and individuals
When facing problems and difficulties, it can be very useful to talk to someone outside your circle of friends, family, and colleagues.
Usually, people seek help from a trained and experienced counsellor. Here in Longford, I provide professional and affordable counselling.
Whether you are an individual or a couple, counselling provides a safe, calm place, where you can talk about your problems, and
where you will feel listened to and understood.
If you are a couple, each person will have a chance to talk without interruption.
usually come to see me because of arguing, recovery from an affair, or pre-marital counselling.
come to see me for a variety of reasons, including anxiety, depression, lack of meaning in life, recovery from
relationship breakups, adjustment to major life changes - indeed, anything which is causing distress.
Whether you come as a couple or as an individual, my aim is to help you start feeling better, as soon as possible.
I am trained and qualified in both couple counselling,
- Affordable: Only €45 for each counselling session
- Secure payment by PayPal
- Daytime, evening, and weekend appointments available to suit your needs
- Phone number and email address are on the contact page
- For more information about me and my qualifications, click the about me or
- My story was featured in "Therapy Today", the journal of the British Association of Counsellors
- GDPR (data privacy) info is on the GDPR page
Phone me now on 085 114 5649, for a quick consultation, to see if counselling is the right
thing for you, and to make an appointment. I will be happy to talk through your questions and concerns, and I'll give you an honest
opinion about whether I am the best counsellor to help you.
I will usually be able to see you within one or two days. Don't wait - make an appointment and start feeling better today!
Couples should be especially mindful of not leaving things too late.